4.13.2013

Catwalk Junkie

Hi there again!







Some time ago I bumped into a brand called: Catwalk Junkie. I immediately fell in love with this brand. On the first random shirt I grabbed the words: do what you love & love what you, were printed. On the next one: carpe that fucking diem (which means pluk de dag in Dutch). Catwalk Junkie uses quotes which I think are totally true and some of them were funny too. I also think it’s very creative, cause the designers cut, paste, tie-dyen and dipdyen. I found the print-tees at Jay’s. And after I went searching on the internet I found out that they also sell Catwalk Junkie online!!! http://www.fashionchick.nl/merken/569/catwalk-junkie/
For more stores and online shops go to their site: http://catwalkjunkie.wordpress.com/stores/webshops/    

 

CONCEPT

For those who are addicted to fashion but weren’t born to follow.
Catwalk Junkie was founded by a group of friends searching for originality and a way to express themselves. Because they were collectively bored with the fashion industry they joined forces and started a new brand of their own. This brand combines attitude with style and creativity. Inspired by what they like from the catwalk, but driven by a strong understanding that they need to be original and different, they create a unique style of fashion for those who want to make a statement, without being a follower. Do you share this vision? Then join the addiction with Catwalk Junkie!

I LOVE IT! Be yourself, be special.

Enjoy your weekend!

XOX

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten